In these group and one to one sessions, learners develop the tools and habits of thinking. This allows them to process information, see connections, understand relationships, reason, and communicate in precise ways.
The Instrumental enrichment programme:-
- Provides learners with concepts, skills, strategies, and techniques needed to function independently
- Helps learners improve their thinking skills such as analysis, categorisations, and inference
- Shows learners how to use these skills to improve learning across the curriculum
- Develops learners' motivation
- Enables learners to experience lifelong improvement in achievement